CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE - please contact us for more info
Roof mounted bike carriers should be easy to use. The Yakima HighRoad is just that.
The HighRoad attaches to the wheels with no frame contact which is ideal for carbon bikes. The dual hoop system secures the front wheel and will fit a range of wheel sizes with no adjustment. The TorqueRight™ tightening knob ensures you cannot over tighten it.
Weight: 8.20 kg
Dimensions: L 142.2 cm x W 11.4 cm x H 24.1 cm
Capacity: Can transport bikes weighing up to 20kg
- Wheel hoop fits 26" to 29" wheels and tyres from 23 mm to 4" with no adjustment needed
- TorqueRight™ knob quickly and easily secures the bike with precision
- Requires no wheel removal and makes no contact with the bike frame - a great option for carbon fibre bikes and custom paint jobs
- Sleek, low profile tray will allow the car boot to open and not make contact with the bike carrier
- Tool-free, universal mounting hardware fits most roof racks
- Not suitable for square bars with a depth exceeding 38 mm
- Add your own bike lock to the integrated lock loop for additional bike security when your vehicle is parked
- Easily convert to integrate with T-Slot crossbars with the addition of a SmarT-Slot Kit 1
- Add SKS Locks (2) to the included TailWhip™ cable to secure your bike and mount to your roof rack (sold separately)