The 2017 Current is now in stock. Remaining stock of the outgoing model at a reduced price.
Limited colours and sizes remaining. Be quick!
The WRSI Current Helmet is designed to provide maximum safety for whitewater kayakers, rafters and canoeists, with a highly adjustable and comfortable fit. High quality and user friendly. The features are on par with helmets that are much more expensive, so you get a very safe helmet without the price tag.
- WRSI stands for Whitewater Research and Safety Institute, an organization founded to advance whitewater safety awareness and technology.
- The Current is designed to fit a range of head sizes. It includes 9 pads of different thicknesses that you can easily mix and match for a custom fit.
- A multi-impact shell combines with an EVA foam liner and a polyurethane sub-shell to effectively dissipate impacts.
- Soft EVA foam pads line the sub-shell for extra protection and comfort. They attach with hook-and-loop patches.
- The Interconnect Retention System works as an adjustable harness to ensure a safe and secure fit.
- The WRSI production process is 100% wind powered and strives to be 100% waste free.
Sizing (head circumference):
M/L: 54-59 cm