Vaikobi have released the 3rd generation of the Ocean Racing PFD. All old stock is reduced in price.
Vaikobi has worked with some of the worlds best ocean paddlers to develop this lightweight and highly functional PFD. The brief was to make a performance PFD that is lighter, more breathable and more visible with maximum freedom of movement.
If you are training or racing in the harbour or a few kilometres offshore in the ocean, the Vaikobi Hi Vis PFD will not only make you feel lighter and more comfortable in the boat, but will also make you highly visible to those around you for when you want to be seen.
- New on the V3 edition - super soft wicking liner for improved moisture management
- New on the V3 edition - slightly larger front pockets to fit larger cell phones more easily
- New on the V3 edition - larger hose guide tabs
- New on the V3 edition - light grey side panels and mesh pockets
- Super lightweight and breathable
- Hi Vis Neon colours for maximum visibility
- Australian Standard 4758 Level 50- Mandatory for Australian Races
- Hydro compartment on the back to store your hydration pack
- No side panels for maximum breathability
- Zippered mesh pockets for storage of energy gels
- Padded shoulders
- Front center zip for ease of putting on
Sizing (Chest Measurement)
S: 89-95 cm
M: 97-102 cm
L: 107-112 cm