The Thule DockGlide is a kayak carrier for people who wish to load their kayaks from the rear of their vehicle. The felt surface of the rear saddles make sliding your kayak forward a beeze.
Easily load and unload the kayak with the pivoting felt-lined rear saddles that help glide and center a kayak onto the vehicle
- Two independent pivoting saddles with angle-setting lever conforms to limitless range of hull shapes
- Protects the hull with large, flexible, cushioned pads
- Quickly secure the kayak using the center load straps with car-protective buckle bumpers and QuickDraw bow and stern tie-downs
- Fits a variety of Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks due to T-Track and FlipFit brackets
- Accommodates kayaks up to 90 cm wide and 35 kg