The Hawk kayak is specifically designed for kids aged five and up, or up to 55kg. The flat hull makes the kayak stable and inspires confidence, while the width is scaled down to allow a child to paddle effectively. The sloped rear allows a child to easily mount the kayak from the water.
The great stability, scupper holes and multiple footrests, all contribute to making the Hawk a perfect kids recreational kayak. Get your kids into kayaking and they can enjoy a lifetime of fun.
Max Paddler Weight: 55kg
- Designed for kids ages 5 and up, or up to 55kg
- Made from durable high-impact polyethylene with superior UV protection
- Moulded in finger handles on each side of the kayak
- Wide design for enhanced stability
- Ergonomic cockpit design enhances balance and motor skills
- Multiple footrest positions for different height paddlers
- Scupper holes drain cockpit area
- Deck of kayak designed to lay flat upside down on roof racks for easy transport
- Molded paddle cradle
- Includes 2-piece 1.8m kayak paddle
- Made in New Zealand
This kayak is able to be delivered by courier at a cost of $40