For sea kayaking, it's hard to beat a hooded jacket. When it's cold and wet, pull the hood up and protect yourself. When the weather changes, the front zip can be opened giving you ventilation.
Featuring a wide, offset collar with a long zip that can either be tied back using a popper or zipped right up to your chin. There is also a peaked storm hood, which the jacket can be packed into for storage, and a fleece lined handwarmer pocket and separate cargo pocket.
- Front zip opens wide for fresh air ventilation
- A dome holds the zip back on one side increasing ventilation
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Articulated sleeve panelling with no underarm seams
- Water resistant zipped chest pocket
- Fleece lined handwarmer pocket
- Volume-adjustable storm hood
- Elasticated drawcord at waist
- Fully taped seams throughout
- Reflective details
- XP100 2.5-layer fabric
For sizing, please refer to the Palm Size Chart