Be ready to help your paddling partner reach their final destination with the NRS Kayak Tow Line. A tow system is great to have when boating with kids or inexperienced paddlers, as well as being ready to help injured paddlers, or others who may become fatigued during long paddles.
- A durable 500-denier Cordura® bag stows the tow line. Also features two pockets for additional storage, reflective tape for added visibility, and a mesh bottom for quick drainage.
- 15m of 5mm floating polypropylene rope.
- The Tow Line is designed for wearing around the wearer's waist and adjusts to fit up to a 50" waist.
- Includes a floating yellow polypropylene rope with a foam float and heavy-duty plastic clip for easy attachment.
- The rope is attached to the bungee cord with a stainless metal ring to ease towing over high seas.
- The bungee is secured to the waist band with a stainless metal ring and heavy duty nylon webbing.
- A sturdy nylon belt with a quick release buckle is a must for any tow system.
- Not intended for use on whitewater rivers.