The NRS Neko is a compact knife with a sleek, low profile handle. The blade has several surfaces, including a serrated edge for cutting rope.
- A low-profile, friction-release sheath holds the knife securely while allowing for fast one-hand deployment.
- The hybrid blade includes a serrated section for quickly cutting rope and webbing, plus a razor-sharp smooth section for finer cutting.
- The contoured handle with rubberized grip gives you maximum control of the blade.
- The sheath clip attaches firmly to your PFD lash tab.
- The handle features a square hole which can be used as a wrench for oxygen bottles.
- An integrated bottle opener can be found in the handle
|Blade Material||420 HC Stainless Steel|
|Handle Material||Full metal tang with TPU overmold|
|Sheath Material||Fiberglass-reinforced nylon|
|Knife only Weight||82g|
|Blade Edge||Smooth and serrated|