The NZ sun is harsh and your hands are prone to excessive UV exposure. Wearing gloves is an easy way to limit this exposure.
The NRS Men's Boaters Gloves are ideal for any type of warm-weather paddling. Lightweight backs, tough palms and three-quarter fingers. Great protection from sun and blisters, plus excellent finger dexterity.
- H2Core™ Rashguard backs, these gloves are cool, comfortable and quick-drying. They also provide UPF 50+ sun protection for your hands.
- Open-finger design leaves your fingers free for high-dexterity tasks such as tying knots.
- Amara® synthetic leather palms provide soft comfort, a sure grip and excellent blister prevention.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists help keep the gloves together.
- The bike-glove style hook-and-loop closure ensures a secure fit at the wrist.
|Size||Width (cm)||Length (cm)|