The Glide 420 offers the best of both worlds; the stability of a sit-on-top kayak, with the speed and efficiency of a sea kayak.
The hull design allows the kayak to be paddled efficiently on the flat, while maintaining good manners in surf and rougher water. The width of the kayak is narrow enough to encourage a good paddle stroke and to allow for a higher cruising speed. Yet. it is wide enough that stability isn't compromised.
If you would like to fish from the Glide 420 then we can add flush mounted rod holders and Railblaza rod holders to the kayak for you.
- Front hatch (with bulkhead on the ruddered version)
- 10" hatch in front of seat
- Easy access storage in the cockpit
- Set up to easily take a trasducer for a fish finder.
- Molded seat is comfortable and encourages good paddling technique
- Side compartments to store small items
- Optional rudder and foot control pedals
- Molded in carry handles
- Drain plug
- Perimeter safety lines
- Low profile design to reduce the effect of the wind on the kayak
Max Load: 180kgs
- North Island: $100
- South Island: $70
Please note: The prices shown are for delivery to the nearest PBT depot. Please contact us for prices to your door.