CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE - please contact us for more info
The Gerber River Shorty has evolved over the years and is highly regarded by whitewater paddlers. It's easy to use and meets the requirements of most river professionals.
- The sharp 420HC stainless steel serrated blade swiftly slices through rope and webbing.
- Blunt safety tip prevents puncture injuries when used in close quarter emergency situations, and it doubles as a screwdriver blade.
- The glass-filled nylon handle is not only super lightweight, the raised ridges provide great grip.
- A few of the ridges are a bit longer for natural finger placement along the lower edge.
- Grooves on the top of the blade near the handle provide excellent thumb grip.
- Glass-filled nylon sheath securely locks in the knife and the clip fits solidly in a life jacket lash tab.
- Made in the USA
|Blade Material||420 HC Stainless Steel|
|Handle Material||Fiberglass-filled nylon|
|Sheath Material||Fiberglass-filled nylon|
|Knife only Weight||78g|