The Gerber River Shorty has evolved over the years and is highly regarded by whitewater paddlers. It's easy to use and meets the requirements of most river professionals.
- The sharp 420HC stainless steel serrated blade swiftly slices through rope and webbing.
- Blunt safety tip prevents puncture injuries when used in close quarter emergency situations, and it doubles as a screwdriver blade.
- The glass-filled nylon handle is not only super lightweight, the raised ridges provide great grip.
- A few of the ridges are a bit longer for natural finger placement along the lower edge.
- Grooves on the top of the blade near the handle provide excellent thumb grip.
- Glass-filled nylon sheath securely locks in the knife and the clip fits solidly in a life jacket lash tab.
- Made in the USA
|Blade Material||420 HC Stainless Steel|
|Handle Material||Fiberglass-filled nylon|
|Sheath Material||Fiberglass-filled nylon|
|Knife only Weight||78g|