Warm core = happy paddler
The Meridian vest uses Enth Degree's Fernotherm fabric, which blocks the wind and keeps spray and splash at bay.
A performance fabric won't do much for you if it's uncomfortable or restricts your movement. A lot of work went into ensuring the cut is spot on. The Meridian vest will fit snuggly, without being too tight or restrictive.
Please check the size chart below to ensure you get the correctly sized garment.
- Water Repellant Outer Treatment
- Windproof Breathable PU Membrane
- Soft-touch moisture wicking Fleece
- UV 50+ sun protection
- Nylon Lycra Edge Trim
- Hidden Utility Pocket
- Quick Adjust Waist System
- Board short connection loop
- Hi-vis reflective print
- Fast water run-off, quick drying and anti wind-chill.
- Soft touch fleece for maximum comfort.
- Thermal heat retention properties keeping you warm.
- Wicks cool moisture away from the body.
- UV 50+ sun protection.
Fernotherm fabric consists of three layers:
Performance woven Nylon Lycra with water repellant treatment facilitates ease of movement, fast water run-off, quick drying and anti wind-chill. UV 50+.
Windproof, breathable PU Membrane adhered with advanced dot lamination technique for optimum flexibility. Wicks cool moisture away from the body on the surface when dry. Traps warm water against the skin when wet. Stops surface wind-chill.
385 g/m2 soft-touch fleece, offering superior comfort against the skin, moisture wicking characteristic and thermal heat retention properties keeping you warm, either wet or dry.