When paddling a kayak that leaves you with a wet bottom, a pair of warm shorts can make all the difference. The Aveiro shorts will help you maintain a stable temperature, and they do this without feeling bulky or uncomfortable.
The comfort comes from the design of the shorts. Every seam has been thought about and is placed to ensure the shorts move with you. The other big design feature is the high waist. This not only ensures that there is no gap between your shorts and your top, but it also means there is no waist band to dig into your waist.
The Fernotherm fabric works to keep your temperature stable, without adding too much bulk. It'll block the windchill and will repell water, leaving you feeling much warmer.
Please check the size chart below to ensure you get the correctly sized garment.
- Water Repellant Outer Treatment
- Windproof Breathable PU Membrane
- Soft-touch moisture wicking Fleece
- Nylon Lycra leg seals
- High-Stretch Neoprene Waist
- UV 50+ sun protection
- Long and Short cuts available
- Midriff Ride-up Lycra Panel
- Non-slip Neoprene Waist Band
- Integrated Utility Pocket
- Hi-vis reflective print
- Unisex panel designs
- Fast water run-off, quick drying and anti wind-chill.
- Soft touch fleece for maximum comfort.
- Thermal heat retention properties keeping you warm.
- Wicks cool moisture away from the body.
- UV 50+ sun protection.
- Fernotherm fabric consists of three layers:
Performance woven Nylon Lycra with water repellant treatment facilitates ease of movement, fast water run-off, quick drying and anti wind-chill. UV 50+.
Windproof, breathable PU Membrane adhered with advanced dot lamination technique for optimum flexibility. Wicks cool moisture away from the body on the surface when dry. Traps warm water against the skin when wet. Stops surface wind-chill.
385 g/m2 soft-touch fleece, offering superior comfort against the skin, moisture wicking characteristic and thermal heat retention properties keeping you warm, either wet or dry.