The V-Eight is a lightweight PFD, suited to use in sit-on-top and fishing kayaks. This innovative design has also become very popular for pack rafting, not only because it is light weight, but also due to the ability for the V-Eight to be packed down small.
The foam on the back of the PFD is mounted up high, so regardless of the seat you use, your seat will not interfere with your PFD. If you have struggled to get comfortable with other PFDs, the V-Eight might just be the answer.
The two mesh pockets on the front will store a decent amount of gear - carry your phone (in a waterproof case), a camera and snack bar and your car keys. When the pockets are empty, the mesh sits flat leaving the front of the PFD lower in profile.
- Great for warm weather.
- Airescape® is a revolutionary air flow system that eliminates excessive heat buildup and perspiration to maintain a comfortable core temperature
- Mesh back makes for a great fit for high seat backs
- Pre-shaped foam in front and back make this a great fit for men and women
- Two expanding mesh pockets on the front
- Velcro on the shoulder straps to manage loose webbing
- Quick Access Knife Tab
- Reflective Trim
Small / Medium: 78-95 cm
Medium / Large: 96-112 cm
Large / Extra Large: 113-129 cm
Certification: USCG approved Personal Flotation Device