The Rassler is Astral's shoe for those who like a little adventure with their kayaking. The Gss sole is Astral's stickiest rubber, offering outstanding grip on slippery surfaces. With a stiffer mid sole than the Brewer, the Rassler offers great support on rough ground and when carrying a load.
- Granite Grip Outsole: Maximum grip. Lugs to aid in muddy conditions. Features razor-siping to add more traction.
- Water Ready: Every part of the shoe is designed with water management in mind. The fabrics used absorb minimal water, drain ports in the sole allow water to drain out and they dry quickly
- Balanced Geometery: This mimics the position of a foot when it is barefoot. The footbeds are essentially level (the ball of your foot and heal are almost level) and there's a medium level of arch support. The heal and instep are tapered to provide control and support, while the forefoot region is wider to allow your toes to spread out, aiding with balance.
- GSS Rubber: This is a soft durometer, so if conforms to the ground and offers outstanding grip. G.ss (super-sticky) is Astral's most grippy rubber.
- Lightweight: At around 250g per shoe, you will notice the difference immediately.
Midsole: 53C closed cell EVA foam with drainage ports at forefoot.
Outsole: G.ss™ highest friction G®Rubber compound.3.5mm Lugs, Non-marking.
Foot to Ground Distance: 17mm heel, 16 mm ball.
Weight/shoe: 250g (8.82 oz.)
Sizes: Unisex, Men's US 5-13, Women’s 6-14
Fit: True to size (up to D width)
|UK||US Mens||US Womens||cm||Euro|