The Porters are a shoe for people who like to live life. Excelling at work and during play, the Porters have the grip, comfort and breathability that will make them your go-to shoe.
Whether you are sea kayaking, kayak fishing or just going for a quick morning's paddle, the Porter will be right at home. And, once you are done paddling, there is no need to change your shoes. Keep them on and head off for a coffee, go shopping or drive home.
- Marine Grip Outsole: Grips smooth, wet surfaces and is non-marking. Features razor-siping to add more traction.
- Water Ready: Every part of the shoe is designed with water management in mind. The fabrics used absorb minimal water, drain ports in the sole allow water to drain out and they dry quickly
- Balanced Geometery: This mimics the position of a foot when it is barefoot. The footbeds are essentially level (the ball of your foot and heal are almost level) and there's a medium level of arch support. The heal and instep are tapered to provide control and support, while the forefoot region is wider to allow your toes to spread out, aiding with balance.
- G15 Rubber: This is a soft durometer, so if conforms to the ground and offers outstanding grip.
- Lightweight: At around 250g per shoe, you will notice the difference immediately.
Uppers: Hydrophobic Canvas with 2mm Airmesh at tongue and vamp for ventilation. Slit at heel for sand drainage. 210D nylon liner, water resistant shoelaces.
Midsole: Balanced Geometry™ EVA foam with drainage ports at forefoot.
Outsole:G.15™ high friction G Rubber compound with razor-siping and maximum surface contact, ideal for boats.
Foot to Ground Distance: 17mm heel, 16 mm ball.
Weight/shoe: 250g (8.82 oz)
Fit:True to size
|US Women's||UK||US Mens||CM||EU|