The Loyak is Astral's shoe for those who live life around the water. First up, they look great, so you can wear them to and from the water. In fact, you might even choose them for daily use. These have reduced thickness in the mid sole, so they are really flexible and will fit into any smaller playboats. And they offer plenty of feel . The uppers are made from tough Cordura, so they'll take the abuse thrown at them around whitewater. And, as none of the fabrics used absorb water, the shoes dry really quickly.
- Flex Grip Outsole: Maximum flexibility and feedback. Features razor-siping to add more traction.
- Water Ready: Every part of the shoe is designed with water management in mind. The fabrics used absorb minimal water, drain ports in the sole allow water to drain out and they dry quickly
- Balanced Geometery: This mimics the position of a foot when it is barefoot. The footbeds are essentially level (the ball of your foot and heal are almost level) and there's a medium level of arch support. The heal and instep are tapered to provide control and support, while the forefoot region is wider to allow your toes to spread out, aiding with balance.
- G15 Rubber: This rubber compound is formulated for premium grip while providing excellent abrasion resistance. This sole is non-marking.
- Lightweight: At around 180g per shoe, you will notice the difference immediately.
Midsole: 7mm thick, 45C closed cell EVA foam.
Outsole:Flex-Grip is non-marking, draining, super flexible, razor siped, and has 3 mm lugs.Made with G.15 rubber, a sticky, high abrasion compound.
Weight/shoe: 180g (6.35 oz)
Sizes: Men’s US 7-13(Whole sizes only)
Fit: True to size (For half size, size down)