We have just one LE9 GreenJacket left in stock. If you want something unique, here's your chance.
The GreenJacket LE9 is a tribute to Astral's heritage. The colours are from Astral’s original rescue PFDs, and the pocket liner has a unique pattern of the lotus petal.
The GreenJacket is one of the most highly regarded whitewater PFDs available. Chosen by raft guides and whitewater paddlers pushing the limits on creeks & first descents, this buoyancy aid is full of features to keep you safe. The design fits a large range of paddlers and it is easy to get a good, comfortable fit.
Featuring a freestyle tectonic front panel, large clamshell pocket with multiple compartments, added back protection, fleece handwarmer and a variety of safety features, this jacket is the top choice for river guides and expedition paddlers throughout New Zealand and around the world.
- New for 2016: reinforced panel on the front pocket & a strengthened lash tab.
- Reinforced Shoulders integrate with chest harness to provide 1,100lbs strength
- Pullover Entry
- Foam Tectonics allow outer front panel to move freely with your upper body as the inner panel stays in place. Separate front panels make for a great fit for both men and women
- Large clamshell front pocket with multiple compartments for organized storage
- Rope Ready (Store rope behind outer panel and secure with outer flaps)
- Use a Web-Toe™ stored in side pocket or store cowtail carabiner at bottom of front pocket
- True torso length adjustment
- Quick release rescuer's harness tack stitched into vest for ultimate strength and integrity
- Enhanced Flotaction™ protects upper back and ribs
- Spectra ® Safety Loop for emergency extractions
- Fleece lined handwarmers
- Knife Tab
Small / Medium: 78-95 cm
Medium / Large: 96-112 cm
Large / Extra Large: 113-129 cm
Intended Use: Whitewater Rescue / Sea / SUP
Foam Insert: PVC Free Gaia®& PE Foam
Shell Fabric: 500 Denier Cordura Nylon
Liner Fabric: 200 Denier High Tenacity Nylon
Zipper: YKK® Self Locking Vislon Teeth
Hardware: Heavy Duty Acetal and Stainless Steel
Weight: 1315.42 gr