Remaining 2015 stock is reduced in price.
We currently have both Green & Black colours available (in L/XL only)
The GreenJacket rescue PFD is packed full of innovative safety features, ready for creeking adventures, raft guiding, instructing and general whitewater kayaking.
Featuring a freestyle tectonic front panel, large clamshell pocket with multiple compartments, added back protection, fleece handwarmer and a variety of safety features, this jacket is the top choice for river guides and expedition paddlers throughout New Zealand and around the world.
- Reinforced Shoulders integrate with chest harness to provide 1,100lbs strength
- Pullover Entry
- Foam Tectonics allow outer front panel to move freely with your upper body as the inner panel stays in place. Separate front panels make for a great fit for both men and women
- Large clamshell front pocket with multiple compartments for organized storage
- Rope Ready (Store rope behind outer panel and secure with outer flaps)
- Use a Web-Toe™ stored in side pocket or store cowtail carabiner at bottom of front pocket
- True torso length adjustment
- Quick release rescuer's harness tack stitched into vest for ultimate strength and integrity
- Enhanced Flotaction™ protects upper back and ribs
- Spectra ® Safety Loop for emergency extractions
- Fleece lined Handwarmers
- Knife Tab
Small / Medium: 78-95 cm
Large / Extra Large: 113-129 cm
Certification: USCG approved Personal Flotation Device
Design Buoyancy: 73N