CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE - please contact us for more info
Protect your iPhone 6+ from water and dust with this IPX8 rated case. Easy to use, your phone will stay dry even if submerged.
- You’ll be able to talk and hear through it without a problem
- and get great photos and video
- and your touchscreen will work normally
- It’s not just 100% waterproof – it’ll protect your phone from dust, dirt and sand too
- You won’t necessarily have to buy a new one when you upgrade your phone, because it’s a generic rather than a form-fit case (unlike a hard case, it’s not tailored to a specific device).
- This case is 100% PVC-free. It is made of a special TPU which is thin enough for you to use your touchscreen, but still remarkably strong.
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The Aquaclip® seal opens and closes with a quick twist of two levers. And everything stays in one piece even when it’s open.
- Caution: It’s not foolproof. If you’re not careful you could get a hole in the case, or let water in when opening it. But as long as you treat it sensibly and carefully it should give you many years of use.
- Some phones will float in this case and some won’t – make sure you test yours in a basin before you launch it into the sea!
- Capacitive touchscreens don’t work underwater, the water breaks the circuit. But you can use the volume buttons to operate your camera underwater.
- Fingerprint recognition such as Apple’s Touch ID won’t work through the Aquapac – you will have to enter your passcode.
- Some phones have rather sharp edges. We recommend use of a thin bumper case which will protect both phone and case.