Keep salt and sand off your radio. Even if your radio is waterproof, keeping it in a Stormproof case is a good idea. Saltwater can get into buttons and dials and overtime will cause damage. A waterproof case will keep all this out.
- Clear window for easy radio operation
- Integral shoulder strap for easy carrying
- Simple, durable roll-down seal
- The roll-down seal will keep out any rain or mud, or spray on a kayak.
- The shoulder strap is buckled for quick release.
What size do I need?
This pouch will fit most modern handheld VHF radios.
How waterproof is it?
IPX6 waterproofing levelIt’s Stormproof (protected against powerful water jets – click on the icon for more)