The Brewess 2.0 is out now. Remaining stock of the Brewess is reduced in price
The Brewess is the ladies version is Astral's original water shoe, the Brewer. Every aspect of the shoe has been thought about, maximising their performance around the water.
Slide your feet into a pair and the first thing you will notice is the weight, or lack of weight. At 250g (for a size 9), you won't feel weighed down by your footwear. The soles offer outstanding grip; leap from rock to rock with confidence. And when they get wet, they will dry quickly. Leave them in the sun at the end of the day and they will be dry before you know it.
This is a shoe that you can wear to the river, on the river and then home again.
- Granite Grip Outsole: Maximum grip. Lugs to aid in muddy conditions. Features razor-siping to add more traction.
- Water Ready: Every part of the shoe is designed with water management in mind. The fabrics used absorb minimal water, drain ports in the sole allow water to drain out and they dry quickly.
- Balanced Geometery: This mimics the position of a foot when it is barefoot. The footbeds are essentially level (the ball of your foot and heal are almost level) and there's a medium level of arch support. The heal and instep are tapered to provide control and support, while the forefoot region is wider to allow your toes to spread out, aiding with balance.
- G.ss Rubber: This is a soft durometer, so if conforms to the ground and offers outstanding grip. GSS (super-sticky) is Astral's most grippy rubber.
- Lightweight: At around 230g per shoe, you will notice the difference immediately.
Midsole: Balanced Geometry EVA foam with drainage ports at forefoot.
Foot to Ground Distance: 17mm heel, 16mm ball
Weight/shoe: 230g (8.11 oz)
Sizes: Women’s US 6-11
Fit: True to size
|UK||US Mens||US Women's||CM||EU|