The design of a garment can make all the difference. The Fiord top is well designed and you will notice straight away how comfortable it feels. Your arms are free to move and won't get chaffed as with other tops.
Built with a windproof layer on your torso, you can keep your core warm without sacrificing freedome of movement.
The little touches can make all the difference. The angled zipper doesn’t put pressure on the Adams apple, so no more little niggles to spoil your paddle.
Please check the size chart below to ensure you get the correctly sized garment.
- Water Repellant Outer Treatment
- Windproof Breathable PU Membrane
- Soft-touch moisture wicking Fleece
- 4-Way Stretch Panels
- Soft Touch brushed internal lining
- High-Stretch Neoprene Neck
- UV 50+ sun protection
- YKK AquaGuard® water repellent zipper
- Integrated Utility Pocket with Headphone port
- Quick Adjust Waist System
- Board short connection loop
- Hi-vis reflective print
- Angled Comfort Neck Seal
- Fast water run-off, quick drying and anti wind-chill.
- Soft touch fleece for maximum comfort.
- Thermal heat retention properties keeping you warm.
- Wicks cool moisture away from the body.
- UV 50+ sun protection.
Fernotherm fabric consists of three layers:
Performance woven Nylon Lycra with water repellant treatment facilitates ease of movement, fast water run-off, quick drying and anti wind-chill. UV 50+.
Windproof, breathable PU Membrane adhered with advanced dot lamination technique for optimum flexibility. Wicks cool moisture away from the body on the surface when dry. Traps warm water against the skin when wet. Stops surface wind-chill.
385 g/m2 soft-touch fleece, offering superior comfort against the skin, moisture wicking characteristic and thermal heat retention properties keeping you warm, either wet or dry.