Vaikobi's VCold Storm pant is the warmest in their line up, ready for paddling on the coldest of days. The VCold Storm fabric features a thicker ripstop outer, which increases both durability and warmth. Breathability isn't forgotten; the Aireprene fabric allows airflow, while strategically placed Hydrofleece paddles give maximium breathability and stretch.
- VCOLD STORM Airprene with ripstop outer layer for increased protection from the elements
- Hydrofleece back leg panels for maximum comfort and breathability
- Seamless seat pad
- Anti-chafe reverse seam waistband
- Unisex design
- Super light inner fleece wicking layer
- Optimised Paddle Fit (High back, low front waist)
If you do not need to cold weather performance of the VCold Storm Pant, take a look at the VCold Flex Pant. This is a little lighter and suits cool weather paddling.
XS: 66-70 cm
S: 72-74 cm
M: 77-83 cm
L: 86-94 cm
XL: 97-104 cm