A weed deflector is a must for paddling in any areas that have any weed around. Simply glue one in front of your rudder and say goodbye to weed getting stuck in your rudder.
- Tapered leading edge to push items down and away from the rudder’s leading edge.
- Wide base to assist in sticking it onto your boat.
- Big enough to work, small enough not to cause resistance of its own.
- Best secured using a 2 part epoxy glue
- Always roughen up the base and sticking area before applying glue.
- Use some duct tape to secure while glue dries.