The Delta V is Liquidlogic's latest creeker and it's got some fancy features.
Designed to work well in a range of situations, the Delta V has soft edges with a smooth rocker profile inspired by the Braaap. The boat is nimble enough to move easily around the river, yet offers plenty of confidence inspiring stability.
The Delta V also features a unique stern “Turbo Booster” design which accelerates the kayak forward when engaged after a drop. Regardless of whether you are an entry level paddler or a pro, the Delta V will help make moves feel easy and encourage you to push yourself further.
- Center-line deck peak providing ultra-stability and directional locking when surfacing.
- Side edge in the bow to provide ample foot room for comfort all day on the water.
- Braaap style bow rocker for smooth maneuvering.
- Cockpit area displacement hull design is tried and true with its lineage directly coming from the Jefe Series. Finding the right seat placement for your center of gravity will allow you to spin on a dime and hold your speed.
- Stern features allow for little negative impact from cross current.
- The kick rocker comes from slalom roots to provide controlled speed and agility
- This whitewater kayak definitely lives up to its double meaning name; DELTA V (del·ta vee);
- Literally meaning Change in Velocity - The unique stern Turbo Booster features accelerate the kayak forward after drops using naturally occurring flows. Delta waves in sleep correlated with dreaming plus the Roman numeral for five – This boat will have you dreaming about running Class 5 rapids all day.
LENGTH: 259 CM
WIDTH: 69 CM
COCKPIT: 87.6 x 53 CM
WEIGHT: 22 KG
VOLUME: 333 L
PADDLER WEIGHT: 68 - 113 KG
North Island: $75
South Island: $50