CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE - please contact us for more info
If your VHF radio is not waterproof then this case is for you. It's fully water proof, so no big deal if you capsize.
- Clear windows on both sides so they fit both L- and R-handed radios.
- You can use your radio normally through the case, it doesn’t interfere with sound or radio signals.
- Also protects from dust, dirt and sand.
- Like most Aquapac cases it’ll float if you drop it in the drink.
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
- The Aquaclip® (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-moulded plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers, and everything stays in one piece even when open.
What size do I need?
There are two sizes; the Small VHF Classic Case will fit most modern handheld VHF radios, while the Large Classic case is good for satellite phones and VHFs with long antennas.
How waterproof is it?
IPX8 Submersible – protected against continuous immersion to a depth of 30ft/10m