CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE - please contact us for more info
C-Tug have taken their kayak cart and made it even better. With SandTrakz wheels fitted, you can move your kayak with less effort in soft sand and enjoy a smoother ride over rough surfaces.
When it comes to moving loads over soft sand, wider wheels are not necessarily better. Bulldozers and military tanks use long tracks, reducing the chance of them digging in. SandTrakz puncture free wheels mimic this track system; the outer rim compresses when in use giving a longer track length. On soft sand this reduces how hard you have to pull to move your cart by more than half compared to standard puncture free Kiwi Wheels.
Whilst they are designed to make life easier on soft surfaces, SandTrakz wheels are also great on hard surfaces. Because C-TUG SandTrakz are designed to compress, they act like suspension on hard surfaces, making for easy transition from soft to hard surfaces.
- Reduced effort needed to pull your kayak
- Puncture free wheels
- Made from high grade polymer, a C-Tug will not rust.
- Will carry up to 80kg
- Disassembles to fit inside a hatch
- A C-TUG cart with SandTrakz wheels is effective for loads up to 80kg, but over this weight effect may be reduced
- Load should not be stored for long periods on SandTrakz Wheels
- Wheels must be washed to remove sand from axle area after each use
- Do not leave your SandTrakz wheels in strong sunlight for extended period
Wheel size: 305mm (diameter) x 88mm (width)
Assembled size: 650mm wide x 400mm high
Crossbeam size (with pads removed): 650mm x 220mm x 60mm